Austin Cockram partnership brings 160 years of construction solutions
November 27, 2020
Austin and Cockram come together to strengthen the North American supply chain.
Together Austin|Cockram is uniquely qualified to bring decades of local and global experience serving the pharmaceutical industry. Our collective capabilities—planning, design, engineering, construction, commissioning, and building maintenance—bring pharmaceutical manufacturers an experienced team and the best value for the project.
Our passion for driving quality and safety, while adhering to project schedules and budget leads to successful project outcomes.
TYPES OF FACILITIES
- Pharmaceutical Ingredient Production Facilities
- Potent Compound Facilities
- Bulk and Intermediate Process and Packaging Facilities
- Large Scale Production, Purification, Inactivation and Aseptic Fill
- Finishing and Packaging Plants
- Distribution Centers
- Pilot Plant and Intermediate Scale Manufacturing Facilities
- Research and Development Facilities
- Clinical Trial and Quality Control Buildings
- Clean Rooms
- Vivarium, Parasitology and Related Animal Facilities
- Utility and Infrastructure Facilities
SITE LOCATION SERVICES
- Location Strategy Consulting
- Supply Chain Network Analysis
- Location Cost Modeling
- Labor Market Analysis
- Incentives Negotiation and Compliance
- Site Selection
- Site or Building Evaluation
- State and Local Tax Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Virtual Building and Design, BIM, 3D, 4D, 5D
- Target Cost Design
- Cost Control
- Lean Construction Planning
- Estimating and Scheduling
- Construction Modeling
- GMP Construction Techniques
- Conventional and Modular Wall Construction Methods
- Complex Utility Installations
- Direct-Hire Workers
The Austin Company
For over 70 years, Austin has been serving the pharmaceutical industry by upholding our founder’s belief in providing, “Honest work, well done.” Drawing upon our rich 142-year history, we continue to offer our pharmaceutical clients design and construction solutions to meet the latest U.S. and international cGMP requirements and standards. Read more about Austin’s pharmaceutical experience.
Cockram Construction offers multidisciplinary services including construction management, general contracting, project controls, project management, procurement management and EPCMv for pharmaceutical and bio-tech clients in international markets. Visit Cockram’s website to learn more.
The Austin Company and Cockram Construction are proud members of the Kajima family of companies. The Kajima Corporation is one of the world’s largest construction firms. For more information about our parent company, please visit Kajima USA.
Receive the benefit of our knowledge delivering production facilities with flash-track schedules to most of the world’s largest pharmaceutical manufacturers.
CONTACT CHAS HAMMOND OR TODD JARSON TO DISCUSS YOUR PRODUCTION NEEDS.