We provide a safe workplace for our people, consultants and contractors at all times. We strive to create an exciting working environment that stimulates our people to achieve their full potential. Our mission is to complete every project without a lost-time injury.
We provide successful project outcomes for our clients by applying our people resources, experience, innovative approach and building skills.
We offer a range of consulting services to enhance the value we can bring to our clients’ operations.
We continue to improve our systems, technology and project delivery to achieve excellent performance in all areas of our operations.
We continue to diversify the company to provide return to shareholders and career expansion opportunities for our staff.
We have 4200 workers on our projects at any time. This includes 350 Cockram International management staff. Our professional expertise covers the full spectrum of specialist construction services skills. Our staff and systems are developed from decades of experience, ensuring the right project team with the appropriate skills are assembled for your project. Our company enjoys a very high retention rate amongst our staff – evidence that confirms our reputation as a building construction services contractor that cares about and delivers on the safety, quality, professionalism, and development of its people.
- Safe work practices are the foundation of our company culture.
- Relationships with clients, consultants and contractors that embrace the principles of partnership.
- An enterprising, innovative and pioneering spirit that challenges the status quo and continually seeks to build on our previous best.
- Being a model corporate citizen, contributing to the well-being of the community, the environment and people with whom we interact.
- Continuous development and learning, both individual and shared.